
In a different sort of way. :) My good friend Shannon's daughter Taylor is staying with us this weekend while her parents enjoy some time alone in NYC. I have really been looking forward to it...having a girl in the house is something I am just not used to, but we are having a blast.
Tonight we picked up a pizza and brought it to the lake and ate dinner and went fishing! Taylor had a blast and got the boys all fired up because at first she was catching all of the fish!

As you can see, we fished right until the sun went down...which made for some beautiful pictures!! Anyway...I just love the fact that I can get my "girl fix" through my friends awesome daughters.
More pictures coming!

1 comment:
Aww, you can always come to CO and get your girl fix. :)
Cute photos.
Post a Comment