
View Large.
This is some of the funniest stuff I have seen as a mother. The Toys-R-Us Toy Book was in the paper this weekend and that always means one thing...it is time to start making out their lists. They spent HOURS this weekend on their lists...I had to tell CJ that Santa lost a lot of money in the stock market as well. Of course that lead into what the stock market is and why people invest money in stocks, etc. :) Can you even believe how much he has on this list??? The fact that he sat there that long and wrote all of this out just cracks me up! Chris and I were laughing so hard reading it last night.
If you click on the picture you can go to flickr and see the notes.

View Large.
Connor's was much better, but made me laugh. There were four sets of legos on top of the page so he wrote "Star Wars Lego's" four times. He also included his name before each on so that Santa knew exactly who was asking for them. He also wants a Victor Football Jersey and a BIG WHEEL!!! I used to love my big wheel. :)
If anyone wants to see the condensed Mommy version of this list just e-mail me. :)

1 comment:
This had me laughing out loud! I love how you told CJ that Santa lost a lot of $ in the stock market. I may have to use that one!
Post a Comment