
It has been loose for a while, but it finally fell out today! As you can see, this is a really good thing, because the adult tooth was already 1/2 way in behind it! I have to admit, I am kind of sad...because he really isn't "toothless". I swear, this kid never gets a chance to be the age that he IS.
CJ was toothless for a while when he lost his first. I hope that Connor looses the top ones and at least I can enjoy that toothless smile at least once. :)
We went to Bounce-It-Out in Pittsford today and honestly, I could not get out of that place fast enough. Great concept, but it was PACKED! Way too many people, way too many kids, and honestly it was only a matter of time until someone got hurt. You can't mix big kids with the little guys on this kind of stuff and have someone not get hurt. I think it will do well though! :)
CJ was toothless for a while when he lost his first. I hope that Connor looses the top ones and at least I can enjoy that toothless smile at least once. :)
We went to Bounce-It-Out in Pittsford today and honestly, I could not get out of that place fast enough. Great concept, but it was PACKED! Way too many people, way too many kids, and honestly it was only a matter of time until someone got hurt. You can't mix big kids with the little guys on this kind of stuff and have someone not get hurt. I think it will do well though! :)


3 comments:
It does not look too packed in this pic.....it was busy but not packed when we went last Friday. The kids love it!
This is right when we first walked in. We were like the 10th people in line...in 10 minutes the line was out the door. Shannon got there at 10:02 and had to wait 30 minutes in line to get in.
OMG! Wow - it definately was not that crowded at all when we were there - there was no line to get in - ever!
Post a Comment