
Connor played so awesome in his hockey tournament this weekend. I swear this kid never stops amazing us. Watching him play hockey the last 2 years has just been amazing, and it is always hard to believe he is still 4.
Connor works so hard every shift he is out there and never wants to get off the ice. Yesterday one player would have to stay out at the end of each shift because of the number of players. The whistle would blow and he would skate right to the center position every time. The only time he ever came off the ice is when one of the coaches would make him come off! It is so funny to watch!
Anyway, he played 3 games on Saturday and scored 9 goals, and then played 4 games on Sunday and scored 4 goals. Like I said....he is amazing. Chris and I are just so proud of him!!
Anyway, here is his medal from the weekend....he wore it to school this morning to show it off. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment