Just got word this morning that my home office, Cranbury, NJ, is one of the 12 offices scheduled to close. Our lease there is up in August, so that looks like the magic date. According to the president, all of the employees of this office will work from home. So as long as I still have a job, nothing should change for me.
On another note, I called and spoke to Paul Bush, from Rochester Resume this morning. I was given his name from my friend Christy, and I made an appointment to meet with him when I return from vacation to have my resume professionally done. It isn't cheap, but I think in the Rochester market for me to make my same salary, I am going to have to do this. Paul really seems to know his stuff and know exactly what I need to do to get a job. Next stop, a head hunter!
Anyway, I am excited to finally have a professional resume, now let's hope it gets me somewhere!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good luck with the job hunting! I did see that Houston Texas is actually much higher in job growth than the rest of the country... and the city is pretty strong economically speaking... perhaps its time for an out of state move!
Post a Comment