
...order their holiday cards from Snapfish. :)
Seriously...if you want me to take a picture of your kids for your holiday card, please ask me.
I have a bunch of holiday card templates here -
HOLIDAY CARD TEMPLATES.
If you don't like one of these, that is totally fine. I custom make cards ALL of the time.
Seriously...I didn't shoot for the first weekend in FOREVER and I am a bit lost without my camera on the weekends. Plus, making cards is like my FAVORITE thing to do.
It doesn't have to be a whole shoot, just a picture for your card. E-mail me if you are interested and for pricing.
This e-mail is for my friends and family and is not posted on my photography blog. I am done shooting clients for the year.
Oh yeah, this template above is available for someone to use...wait until you see the card that they picked!
Oh...one more thing....MaryJo...this means you. :)

2 comments:
Ok! Come on out and take photos of my kids please. :)
LOL! Road Trip! :) Auhhh...I would just love to!! I would offer to make your cards with a picture you took too, but you know how to do that better than I do!
Post a Comment