Monday, May 5, 2008

.I DID IT!!.

I am not exactly sure how I could possibly put into words what I experieced this past weekend at my walk...I don't really think I can.

It was the most amazing thing I have ever done.

Ever.

I am sorting through the 600 pictures I took now and when I am done I will post more details on the weekend, but the pictures won't ever tell the story of what I saw and experienced over the last 3 days.

What an amazing end to an amazing journey.

I am very proud to tell you that I finished ALL 39 miles!! I couldn't have done it with a more amazing group of women by my side. Really. Christy's Crew really is an amazing bunch of people. We laughed, we hurt, we cried....over and over again.

We raised $45,000 for breast cancer!!!

I am still on a high and I am sure I will be for some time. It was life changing to say the least...

I will post more about all of the details later, but I wanted to let everyone know I am home and alive and FINISHED all 39 miles!!!

Auhhh...it was SO amazing.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

That is awesome! I can't wait to see the pictures and read the rest of the details. Congratulations on a job well done!