Monday, May 19, 2008

.mismatched.


.mismatched., originally uploaded by {kristin W.}.

Yesterday while I was at my photo shoot Chris got CJ ready for his baseball game. He usually does this, but in my cleaning craziness this weekend I had put all of the cleats in Connor's closet. It is bigger, and for some reason I always just dump all of the shoes in there.

Chris called me on my way home asking where the cleats were (I had left my cell phone in the car), and I told him. So he ran home from the game in a hurry and grabbed 2 cleats.

He must not have looked at the sizes because this is what he ended up with.

The one of the right is CJ's size right now. A 4 1/2 wide. The one on the left is OLD. 2 1/2.

It was raining and just horrible out so Chris must have jammed CJ's foot in there. By the time I noticed CJ was playing in his second game of the double header in tears because he foot hurt so bad. He was running all over and at this point was limping because one of his shoes was 2 sizes too small!! Poor guy.

I would have gone home and gotten the right shoe if I had known.

This is why children have moms.

Seriously.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Poor CJ! You are right about moms. Dads don't notice stuff like that. I hope CJ has recovered!