Thursday, June 26, 2008

Crew for a Cure


Crew for a Cure, originally uploaded by {kristin W.}.

I am so excited to share all of this finally with you. Because really, I don't have enough to do...

I have been revamping our walk team logo, web site, message board and blog!

Anyway, it is the same great walk team...new name!

Crew for a Cure reflects the growing size of our group and attempts to honor all of the survivors that participate with us in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer.

We will be "crewing" in NYC in October of 2008 and walking Boston in May of 2009. I will be participating in both.

Anyway, why else is this so exciting to me? I just coded the entire splash web page all by myself! Nothing like learning HTML by doing it! Anyway, I am really proud of it and you know how much this all means to me. :)

Check it out at www.crewforacure.com

Oh and by the way....the Christy's Crew web site goes to the same place.

No comments: