Seriously...it has been a LONG time since I have loved an artist so much that all I want to do is listen to her album over and over again.
I found out about Teagan Ward though my friend Carrie when she gave my a CD from the "Chicks with Picks" concert that she ran as a charity breast cancer event. Teagan sang a song on that album called "Song for Someone Else" that I am sorry...just rocks. The words are just amazing and really hit home with me and what my life has been faced with.
Anyway, last night at the "Crew for a Cure" (AKA Christy's Crew) Fundraising meeting we went to see her play at Beale Street Cafe in Webster. Teagan plays there every Tuesday night from 7-9 and I am tell you what...go and see this girl. She is going to be a star one day.
After she was done playing last night she came over to our table to chat for a bit and it turns out that she needs to band pictures and I would love to have her sing a song for my photography web site to help promote her as well...so we hopefully will trade!
Really....check out her CD here or check out her web site at www.teaganward.com. We were trying to get her to try out for American Idol because seriously...she would win. She has a very unique voice (a lot like Brooke White but WAY better) and her song writing abilities are awesome.
Anyway...just wanted to share her talents with all of you...I think she will do BIG things. :)
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment