Monday, June 16, 2008

.odds and ends.

On Saturday morning I needed to go to Wegmans and I woke up at 6:15 and decided that that time was better then any other based on all of the activities of the day. So I got up, left all of the boys sleeping at home, made a quick trip to Starbucks and then off to Wegmans.

I got home at 7:15 and this is what I found -

.undies.

Both boys playing baseball in the backyard, Connor like this.

Chris was still sleeping so he had no idea. :) He fits right in with the blow up "trash" pool in the backyard! Nice.

Last Friday the boys celebrated Flag Day at school. I was able to get a couple good shots of them sitting on the front porch.

CJ

CJ

Connor hit the $1.00 bin's at Target last week and really had a whole Flag day outfit!

.flag day.

.flag day.

We had quite a few rounds of Thunderstorms go through last night. Early in the evening we had 2 sets of rainbows because of them! They were amazing!

.rainbow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

boys.. got to love them - no care at all!
CJ is looking so mature with those 2 front teeth! It feels like we haven't seen them in forever! He's looking so big! You still visiting at the end of the year?