Friday, June 27, 2008

.hoop is up!.

.sun.

A very, very, very big thank you to our awesome neighbor Tom who we now owe BIG for helping Chris put up the hoop. We couldn't have done it without him. It is NEVER going down. It is straight, level and really...just awesome!

I need to take pictures of the actual hoop because really it is impressive! It even has a light above it for night time play! For real!

Anyway, one of the coolest parts of the hoop is that both of the boys wrote their names and put their hand prints in the cement before it dried.

cj

connor

both

Seriously, I love this. I will forever know how big they were when this hoop was put up. When they are in high school playing, they can put their hands on their hand prints when they just started playing. I love the fact that THEY wrote their names too. :) So cool!

No comments: