
Apparently you are NOT supposed to have a camera at golf tournaments.
No, I didn't read my ticket.
No, I didn't read the "HUGE" sign at the entrance. I didn't even see it.
I was too busy trying to keep the boys from screaming in the middle of a quiet golf course filled with professional women golfers.
I just happened to have my point and shoot camera with me in my backpack (I guess they are not allowed in either), so I took it out and took a few shots of Michelle Wie as she came up the 18th on Saturday afternoon.
People were looking at my funny, but they always do. I am 6 foot 2 and fat.
When she finished her round she went to sign a couple of autographs in the autograph tent right off the 18th. Check out the ladies face right to the right of her -

She MUST have known that the Security guy right behind me was just about to SCREAM at me. chris had gone ahead with the boys and I was just standing there taking this picture and this guy walked up and screamed "How did you get that camera in here?" I told him in my bag, not knowing anything.
He went on and on about how there were no cameras allowed and got right in my face. I was shaking he was that bad.
I IMMEDIATELY apologized to him and told him I was very sorry and that I had no idea cameras were not allowed in (it makes sense to me, I just never thought about it). As I put my camera back in my bag he still kept screaming. I told him again I was very sorry, but I had to walk away, it was that bad.
What a prick. Seriously...get a life. I didn't know, you told me, and I put it away. Do you need to get right in my face and scream like a loon?
Whatever....
Michelle Wie? We watched her on the putting green hit probably 200 balls from 8 feet away and I bet she hit 20%. That is horrible. Really, I think I could do better???
She also has this puss on her face all of the time. Her Mom and Dad hang over her so bad and I am sure that is part of it, but she really comes across as such a bitch.
But I got a picture of her! LOL!

No comments:
Post a Comment