Sunday, July 6, 2008

Cobblestone Creek Golf Club Fireworks

We just got home from our friends house where we went to the top of their hill to check out the fireworks at Cobblestone Creek tonight. They were amazing! I have been wanting to play with my camera with fireworks forever, so tonight was the night!

All of these were taken on a tripod with an external remote to prevent camera shake during the long exposures. You have no idea how fun this stuff is for me. See? I could have sat there all night!

Some may ask about the settings. Most are with an aperture of around f/10-f/14 and a shutter speed 2 seconds - 5 seconds. ISO 100.

fireworks-3

fireworks-4

fireworks-5

fireworks-6

fireworks-7

fireworks-8

fireworks-9

fireworks-10

fireworks-12

fireworks-13

fireworks-14

fireworks-16

fireworks-17

fireworks-18

fireworks-19

fireworks-20

fireworks-21

2 comments:

Jodi said...

wow, great shots! My camera battery died out before trying on Saturday night.

Traci said...

Really cool shots! I have to show these to Megan.