Sunday, July 6, 2008

What ever happened to freezing these things off?

warts

Wednesday CJ had a follow up appointment for his mess on his hands and I am happy to report that they look GREAT! They told me at his last appointment that they were going to take care of his warts on his feet as well. I opted not to tell him about this because I remember as a kid this hurting bad. CJ would freak right out.

So, we show up and guess what? They don't freeze them off anymore. I was thrilled! Until after they put this special "creme" (Cantharone) on and told me that his skin might blister where they put on this stuff. They told me to pop the blisters, but I just couldn't do it.

I didn't expect the blood blisters, so I googled this drug (see link above) and it said they were common and NOT to pop them.

Anyway, CJ was a mess at his game on Friday night...he could hardly walk. Yesterday during his game the big one on his toe finally popped!

warts

Today the blood they finally popped while he was playing!

warts

Nasty.

No comments: