Friday, August 22, 2008

Out of here!

.to the beach I go.

Yes, I am still alive. :)

You know it is time for the kids to go back to school when they have more bandaids on them then they are old. Seriously. It is time.

We are leaving tonight for vacation!!! I can't wait to actually get my to do list of 10000 things done and get out of here.

Other quick news to print...

Many have asked, yes, my brother did officially get his "walking papers" from Continental. His last day I believe is September 6th or around there. The good news that they are planning to move back home soon! Linda had an interview yesterday for a research coordinator position and Rochester General for get this...a bunch of breast cancer doctors! How awesome is that? They also secured housing already in one of the same houses they lived in before in Pittsford...so things are starting to fall into place for them. Anyway...keep your fingers crossed for both of them that the ducks keep falling in order!

Chris is starting his new job on September 8th! Perfect! We were a bit concerned that they were going to have him start the week before and he would miss Connor getting on the bus, but all is good now. He did have another interview for another position there last week, so all could change in the next week or so as well. Anyway, this is a great move for him and for us....so thank you for all of your love and support!

I am also doing some major networking for a position that is really like a dream position for me. I will give more details on this position later and my thoughts behind why in another post (maybe I will actually have time to blog over vacation...I have so much to talk about!). It is funny though because my brother, his wife, Chris and I could ALL be changing jobs all at once. Crazy!

Anyway...need to start that to do list. Kathy Haugh..you are so sweet for calling to check up on me...I am alive and well...I can't wait to sit at the football games and catch up! BTW...I got the boys Lands End raincoats on clearance this week...we are READY!!!

Anyway....have a great week (I know I will be posting beach pictures and vacation pictures anyway)....Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Relax and enjoy your vacation and feel free to have few girly drinks. (buy some Grand Cosmopotian-toast to football and shot a few for good measure) Just think, no bears to worry about! Tell Shannon I said a few prayers for her so I hope Steve is in the photo! Talk to you when you are home again. Kathy