Yes, I am very pleased to tell you that I am still alive!
Barely.
But I am here. Thank you to all of those who e-mailed or called to check on me.
You all have had those times in your life that you wonder when exactly you are going to crack if one more thing gets put on your plate. I am there. I have been there....but I am pleased to say I am working my way through it!
Last week was nutso. We had the last week of swimming lessons (I have pictures!), CJ had an enrichment class, we had dentist appointments, Chris had his wisdom teeth pulled, I had photo shoots, we had birthday parties, I had to get ready for my Beyond "Cheese!" class I taught last weekend (another post), and then it was the race home to get ready to leave for camping on Sunday morning. I made it.
We had a blast camping again this year with our good friends the Ruckers and the Haughs and I am very pleased to say that although we didn't have any bears walk RIGHT through our campsite, there was sitings at camp sights right around us the whole time we were there. The weather sucked. The kids had a blast. The parents had a blast. We decided camping and living out of coolers for 4 days just sucks. Seriously...we couldn't put ANOTHER thing in our van. See picture above. :)
Anyway...the next two weeks are not going to get any eaiser. I have a ton of shoots, the boys are home will me full time, work, getting ready for school, etc. Just keep bringing me coffee. I will make it.
I think.
More later...I downloaded pictures off of my camera from like 10 different events yesterday. Someday I will get the time to process them and show you them. As for now...I have a shoot to process before I have 3 more shoots this weekend and 3 more shoots next week during the week at night. :)
Oh...by the way, we got both of our teacher placements this week. CJ has Mrs. Campbell for 2nd grade and Connor has Mrs. Anderson (the same teacher CJ had who I have done photo shoots for many times) for Kindergarten! I am so excited about this! Good news? What is that?

No comments:
Post a Comment