In the craziness of day to day stuff it is so easy to start taking things around us for granted. As a photographer working full time, things often get so crazy around here that I forgot just how lucky I am to have awesome friends and an amazing husband.
In the summer and fall I am a horrible wife. I let the dishes pile up during the day while I work my full time job. I leave the dinner dishes in the sink and run back to my computer at night so I can finish processing another shoot.
People ask me all of the time how I do it all. Well, I do it because I have been blessed with an amazing husband that steps up to the plate when I can't. Come here on an average night in the summer and fall and you will find him doing the dishes from the day, laundry, playing with the boys, mowing the lawn, giving the boys showers....he does it all and NEVER complains.
One night this week he came home from work with flowers...just "because" he knows how stressed and busy I am.
As I was sitting here today looking at these flowers I realized it has been too long since I said thank you to him...I AM who I am today as a photographer because of him. Because of his patience. Because of all he does around the house. Because of the support he gives me 7 days a week.
Anyway, I know I might not say it as often as I should, but I LOVE YOU from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:
Post a Comment