First of all, I am going to start my day by saying this "fall back" theory in which you "should" get an extra hour of sleep is crap. I wake up the same time everyday almost always to the MINUTE. (wacko, yes.). Now thanks to "fall back", I wake up on that exact minute 1 hour earlier. By 9:45 last night I was like, "Why am I so flippin' tired?" Because it was actually 10:45. Which didn't mean I went to bed, it meant that I stayed up working until it was mentally okay for me to go to bed. ;)
I shaved my legs this morning for the first time in over a week...nice. Another joy of being slammed. Oh, and my butt is going to be as big as those mushroom lawn ornaments that you see with the old ladies in a dress bent over and their big ol' butt is the top of the mushroom. (FYI, I tried to Google "bent over lady lawn", let's just say that "bent over" and "lady" are not a good combination to Google.). This halloween candy being in my house just, well...uhh...sucks. Especially when you are stressed and sitting in front of your computer for hours. Anyone want some?
Anyway, I am going to work on a post today for my other blog in why I am different from JCPenny Portrait Studios and why my prices are different. You will have to check it out when I am done HERE.
Anyway, have a good day!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey, When ya gonna blog about HSM3??? I figured you'd be all over that...
kristin
Ha! It is photography season sister! :) You are lucky to see any posts. lol! My kids have not seen the movie...but I will be there with them soon! 6 more shoots to go! :)
I know - you are totally swamped. Did I at least get a smile out of you????
No candy for us please. We are still eating from the HUGE box of candy I "won" at bunco a couple years ago! j/k
Post a Comment