I have been looking all over for a white wrapping station to put in my office for all of my wrapping supplies etc. So when I found this awesome set on another photographers flickr site I decided to order it because it would be perfect for the space I am looking into.
Well....I added the pieces to my cart and was SO excited to see how cheap it was! Well...until checkout.
The shipping on these two pieces is $246.40!!!
I now need to beg my brother in Houston to some how get these set and bring it up here to NY. :) Brian? Linda? My guess is that the airplane would charge MORE for shipping them Ikea is!
We will drive by an Ikea on the way back from vacation, maybe I can pick it up then. :)
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
$94.98 in furniture = $246.40 in shipping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Come to Boston to photograph my kids and you could hit the IKEA here ;)
I think there is an Ikea in Canada, not quite to Toronto...
Post a Comment