Monday, July 7, 2008

saying goodbye...

saying goodbye is NEVER easy.

CJ caught this frog yesterday and put it in his little bug house. He was going to let it go last night but we forgot. So this morning I told him to take it in the backyard and let it go. I was running around getting everything ready and looked outside and saw him playing with the frog having a real hard time saying goodbye. I grabbed my camera quickly and took some shots. I had my 85mm lens on so he really didn't realize I was taking all of these.

CJ might be a big kid, but he has a HUGE heart. :) I love this storyboard.

See it large HERE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what is it with kids and frogs! Sweet sotry.. I like how you've been putting "click here to see big" - there's been times I wish I could do that!