Friday, August 15, 2008

1/4 inch....

1/4 inch!!

I was looking at the boys this morning thinking..."Did Connor wake up today and somehow is taller then CJ???" It totally looked like it. So, when we got home from vacation bible school today I put them up in front of the door. :)

CJ grew over and INCH since May! Nuts! I measured him first and then Connor stepped in and guess what? He is 1/4 inch shorter...that is it! I am amazed...

Connor is really starting to loose that little boy look in his face...he is growing up way too fast. :(

They are both so tall! I did a measurement on the door to see exactly how tall they are...here are the numbers -

CJ is 4 ft. 5 1/2
Connor is 4 foot 5 1/4

I swear they are going to be 6 feet tall by the time that are out of 6th grade! Which...my friends is why they are playing basketball this year instead of hockey. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Must be the time for a growth spurt! I just measured Zack the other day after looking at him and thinking "he's taller, I just know it" and yup, he has grown a full inch since his birthday. He's 4 ft even. You still win :)