I would like to add to to the book, “All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten” with this reminder. Go and vote on Tuesday, November 4th.
Connor voted yesterday in his “mock” election in the Kindergarten class at his school. Today he was selected to be a part of the group that is counting the votes.
I am just glad I was not there yesterday when Connor voted and told them why he was voting for who he did. :) Let’s just say that his Daddy has taught him a little bit too much about the differences in his eyes between the two parties. For the sake of preventing a political debate here, I will keep his comments too myself. :) lol!
Whatever party you are registered with, which ever candidate you think is best for our country, just remember to get out and VOTE!!

1 comment:
Kristen,
Caroline told me all about voting during her "tubby" time last night! She had a part in making the voting machine a few weeks ago! She told me she voted for "Carock Obama"!!!! I asked her why, and here are her responses:
1. Because there wasn't a girl to vote for.
2. I heard that he had two little girls.
3. I think he likes Harry Potter.
Last but NOT least......
"Because he was the only brown guy"
Funny Stuff!!
Michelle Lattimer
Post a Comment