I had him to the Dr on Friday and she wanted to wait over the weekend to see how he was before treating him. He is still hacking. He never complains when things hurt and the morning I get at "I can't hear out of this ear Mommy." Nice. The he says that this one tooth hurts and he opens up his mouth and this is what I see -
Yikes! So I call my friend Mary Jo, who is also their dentist.
*****START MARY JO TOBIN DDS COMMERCIAL MUSIC NOW *****
Mary Jo is seriously the BEST dentist in the world. Chris and I both swear by her...seriously. We both hated the dentist until we started going to her. She pulled Chris' wisdom teeth and he had NO pain, nada, zero. CALL HER if you are looking for a dentist. Mary Jo Tobin DDS, she has offices in Pittsford and Ontario, call 586-2580. She is AWESOME with kids too!
*****SLOWLY TURN OFF MARY JO TOBIN DDS COMMERCIAL MUSIC NOW *****
Anyway, I tried to explain it to her, but couldn't so I just took a picture. :) So, now he has to go visit her this afternoon too! Poor guy. :(

1 comment:
Hey Kristin...small world. I went to High School with Mary Jo Marro Tobin. Tell her Lisa DeWind said Hi!
Post a Comment