I just wanted to let you all know that my interview today went GREAT! I am very excited about this opportunity. The position is an account management position with a growing packaging company here in Rochester. This position will allow me to be actively apart of a growing company instead of just watching a company grow as employee #24563. I don't expect to hear anything too quickly, but when I do, I will share some of the details! :)
Thanks for your well wishes...I am so excited about it!!
For those who might be shocked by this...I had on a pants suit, necklace, earrings, my hair was down, AND I had heals on!! It was so funny because I stopped at Wegman's on the way home and ran into a Victor mother and she looked at me like, "What the ...???". lol! See, I can dress up! So there! lol!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good for you! I bet you looked beautiful. You should have posted a picture!
Post a Comment