Just wanted to let you all know...I am alive...and still a very mean Mom. :)
I put Connor on the bus this morning crying because I yelled at him right before the bus pulled down the street. For all of you that know me well...you know how much that eats at me ALL day long. Ugggh....
Anyway...still slammed...I will post more later.
Cheers!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Too funny - you know, that exact same morning I put Celia on the bus crying too! We were running late and she was all thrown off thinking she was going to miss the bus - second time this week I did that - the first time, CJ hit Celia right b4 she got on the bus!
Just so you know - Connor was not crying by the time the bus got to our house - Celia reported that to me! So - don't feel bad. He recovered quickly!
Christy
Post a Comment