Ha! The last post was bunnies and baseball...since this is going to be yet another bunny picture and a bunch of other senseless information so I had to go with this title. :)
And really...how could I NOT post this picture of my friend Jen's little girl? Are you kidding me? This is what you call having your camera ready JUST at the right time, AKA....LUCK. Really.
Anyway....so....I have been neglecting talking about my working out/weight loss stuff because honestly...I have been bad. Over the last 10 days my life has been completely crazy, and with everything going on SOMETHING has to give. With us mothers usually that means US, and in this case it was my gym time.
So when I don't work out, I feel like crap, I dress in my big old clothes, which them makes me eat like crap. All of you know the cycle...every single one of us who has ever had to lose weight has been in one.
This week I didn't get all of my walks in, but I did a nice run in the great weather on Tuesday and another really long run today, and it felt good. :)
Honestly, I think my body (and my mind!) needed this break because I stepped on the scale this afternoon and I am officially now down 30 lbs! This is a big milestone for me because I am down in the next "10"....you know....for example if you you weighed 155 forever....how good does it feel to be 149???
Anyway...as you know the scale motivates me big time so I am excited for those numbers to keep falling....until Connor's birthday cake arrives this weekend. :)
I have to post about everything going on with my photography business later, but I need to finish dinner!

No comments:
Post a Comment