Monday, March 31, 2008

Rochester, NY tan lines....

Only in Rochester would you get a tan line across your forehead where your WINTER stocking had was!! I swear....after out 18.2 miles on Saturday I took of my hat and BANG I had this line right across my forehead. I thought it might be wind burn because it was only 32 out that day, but no luck. I got burnt. It is slowly starting to fade, but it can't fade soon enough! See -

.Rochester, NY tan lines.

On another note, my friend Shannon has been talking about Jelly Belly Beans since Easter. So when I was at BJ's on Friday I found these and had to buy her a cantainer. Of course I got one for myself because I LOVE Jelly Belly Beans, but man....this is NOT a good thing to have in your house. There are a few flavors I can't stand....the pear, the licorice, and the blue mint ones....but I LOVE the buttered popcorn! Shannon insists I am sabotaging her diet...and mine too I think! :) Shannon, have I eaten more then you??

.life is good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotcha beat sister! By about an inch! Seriously!!

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! I got so sunburned on Saturday...I have a line across my nose from my sunglasses! I guess this is a LESSON.......always remember to wear your sunscreen when you wake up at the crack of freakin dawn to walk 18.2 miles to LIMA!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! Erin