Can someone PLEASE get my nose to stop running????
I swear, I have been sick FOREVER. It all started the weekend of Connor's birthday party. Fever, cold...and has not stopped! I literally had two different colds in two weeks.
My nose is raw. Like peeling skin off raw...like you get after you get sunburned. I keep putting chapstick on it (yes, chapstick, you should try it! It works really well on those cracked knuckles you get in the winter as well. Just make sure you throw out the chapstick when you are done wiping your snotty nose with it!).
Saturday I walked 15 miles with the crew, felt better, and then Saturday night I had an 102.5 fever...again.
I am so done with all of this. Bring on the warmer weather, bring on vacation, or....I am moving south.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment