Life is all about a little give and take.
Chris and I have no problems giving when it comes to our kids taking. :)
We got the call tonight from the Victor Baseball Board meeting...they are going to let Connor move up to Rookies, IF Chris agrees to be a head coach of his team. I guess they were short one coach, so Chris agreed. Connor and CJ will play together this year for Chris! (Say a few prayers.)
So it is all good. I like good news for a change, and honestly as you can tell from my last posts about this subject, Chris and I didn't expect this at all.
So, Chris and I are both coaching a team this year. I am not sure if I mentioned it here before, but I am assisting my friend Shannon coaching a Rookie girls softball team. I am so excited about it....and even more thrilled because Chris and I will only have to worry about 2 teams and not 3!
Anyway.....thank you to everyone who supported us with this decision....and thank you to the VCBS board for this opportunity!!!
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your life just simplified for the summer!kh
Post a Comment