Seriously....when is the last time you have had a chewy sweet tart?? I didn't know they still made them! They are MUCH smaller then they used to be....of course. When I was a kid they hardly fit in my mouth...or maybe my mouth got bigger? That I KNOW happened.
Anyway...you know it is a bad day when you get a box of baby formula in the mail. It is so strange how things happen in my life. I have been a bit down the last couple of days because it seems like everywhere I go people are getting pregnant...most of them are not trying. On flickr, the photography community I just love, I swear EVERYONE is pregnant. I am at peace with being done, I am. It is just the fact that people take getting pregnant for granted so much and sometimes you just wish people would be more sensitive about their comments. Believe me, not EVERYONE can get pregnant just by "drinking the water."
Anyway, today I go to get my mail and I have this box of formula in there. I must have registered on some board when we were trying and some how I ended up on some mailing list. Anyone need some formula? I know this stuff isn't cheap!
Oh...and in all of the drama with the other parent in CJ's class last night I forgot to tell you how pissed I was. We get home from the boys game and I work outside for an hour getting this pile of mulch off of the driveway. I deal with the whole "fat" situation (more on this later) and sit down with my much needed bowl of ice cream and am all excited to watch the Dancing with the Stars final on TIVO.
I put my feet up.
Hit list.
It is NOT there. It didn't tape. We have 10 episodes of the Joe Girardi show (Yankee's manager) but not my show. It is my favorite show of the season because they get to do freestyle stuff. Ugggghhh....
Oh well, I am sure I will find it somewhere online.
So....an update to the "fat" situation. I sent a note in to CJ's teacher this morning and got a call from her this afternoon. Here is how it went down.
Brian said it. Brian told Max. Max told CJ what Brian said. CJ told Sam (girl) what Brian said. Sam tells Barbara that CJ called her fat.
The wonderful game of telephone shines its ugly face again.
Anyway, his teacher spoke to everyone involved and they all wrote apology letters regarding the situation and his teacher then used it as a learning tool about being nice for the entire class. Everybody is a winner!!
I told CJ's teacher that he could have told us that part of it last night and she said what he did was a typical thing for 1st graders. He didn't lie. He didn't say it. He answered our questions just how we asked them. She said they don't even have the mental capability to think anymore into it then he did.
Anyway, hopefully that is over. I hope this mother learned a lesson as well. Puke.

2 comments:
I love those chewy sweet tarts! Sorry that dealing with other pregnant people is still painful. I think with time, that pain will fade. I dealt with that for a while after my surgery. I'm okay with it now. Just give it some time. :) I'm glad that the school drama is settled.
It actually isn't the pregnant people that bother me it is the people that take for granted that they CAN get pregnant. You know? It really does take some of us much more then "drinking the water" to make it happen. I wish it was that easy! :)
Post a Comment