Tuesday, May 13, 2008

.doubleshot.


.doubleshot., originally uploaded by {kristin W.}.

Seriously....last night I took Tylenol PM so I could finally get a good night sleep after being sick for what seemed like forever. Well, I had never taken any PM medicines before and I took 2 at like 10:00 and I couldn't get out of bed this morning! I feel great today, but man...if anything ever happened to the boys in the middle of the night I would have been screwed!

Anyway, I am feeling a bit of a crunch because I am 4 photo shoots behind in my processing and I have 4 more shoots this week, so went for a run at lunch and then went to Starbucks to get my friend Jen a birthday gift (Happy Birthday Jen!) and decided to try one of these new "Doubleshot" iced espresso drinks.

Holy crap. I am WIRED now. I got home and was so jittery that I had to go for another run! Of course the fact I got a venti didn't help I am sure. 5 freakin' shots!!

It was so good though. Yummy! Next time I will go with just the tall. :)

The moral of the story? Need to process lots of pictures in one day? Try the Doubleshot.

Crazy caffeine!!

No comments: