Thursday, May 22, 2008

Yeahhhhhh Baby! David Cook Rocks!!

SOOOO excited. American finally got it right...David Cook, the rocker, is the American Idol!

I love him. His voice is amazing and honestly how can't you like him as a person? He has always been respectful. He has been emotional. He has been through hell in back with his brother Adam. His brothers initials "AC" have been on his guitar all season. You can watch more about it here -



Really though after everything what I have experienced in the past year with Christy, watching this story about his brother actually just pushes me that much more to do whatever I can do to find a cure for cancer. Adam Cook, like so many that fight this diesease, is too young to be taken from this world.

I am so glad that Adam made it to a show and last night as David Cook cried when he won, you just KNOW who he was thinking about. He won last night for his brother.

I lost it when they showed his other brother in the audience after he sang his last song and he looked into the camera and said "That is my brother." That is the bond brothers have. My boys have it. One day I am sure they will make each other proud the way David Cook has made his brothers proud.

Anyway...I am so excited he won. I needed something good to happen yesterday!!

No comments: