Monday, May 12, 2008

Guess who I met????

I am still all excited today!

.my idol.

.jennie finch.

If I could pick ONE person in the world I would like to meet it would be Jennie Finch. The funny thing is that so many people don't even know who she is. TV Junkies may know who she is from Celebrity Apprentice. Guys might know who she is because...well...she is one of the most beautiful women out there.

Jennie Finch is my idol because she is a pitcher just like I was! She pitched and currently pitches for the USA Olympic Team. She is just amazing....really...the best of the best. She struck out Barry Bonds a couple of years ago!

Anyway, my dream came true yesterday! I got to meet her!!! Her husband, Casey Daigle is in the Twins organization for our AAA team here in Rochester. Jennie, and her 1 year old son "Ace" were in town to see Casey for Mothers Day. She was just hanging around the area where we were sitting and Chris spotted her.

I was seriously like a kid. The funny thing is that Connor forgot his glove, so mine was in the car with my equipment, so he brought mine in...which just happens to be a Jennie Finch glove....so I even got my Jennie Finch glove signed!!

Anyway....I am still so excited today! After being sick forever....I needed this!

No comments: