You might remember this teacher and classroom because CJ had the same teacher. Mrs. Anderson is just AMAZING and I am just so excited Connor has her too!
I had to laugh because it was so hot in his classroom and he picked the perfect place to listen to "The Kissing Hand".
Speaking of "The Kissing Hand"...this is going to sound horrible, but does anyone else out there just want to kick Chester's butt? I mean how many times can we read and do the whole kissing hand stuff?? I know Connor is my second, but I seriously think I have 6 hand prints with hearts in the middle of them here from the boys reading this book. (For those who don't know, this is about a raccoon who leaves his parents and the parents kiss the hand of Chester before he leaves so that Chester knows his parents are with him during his first few days of school). Honestly, Connor would rather have us NOT with him...no hand kissing happened this year. lol!
Friday was the first "real" day of school...all day, on the bus, off on the bus. Talk about a long day for these kids...the bus has been picking up around 8:25 and dropping off right around 4! It is like a "full time job". :)
Chris and I went in and helped in the cafeteria that first day and that was an experience...kids crying all over the place, kids scared out of their minds, kids having no idea how to open anything or eat...all parents should go in and do lunch duty at some point! It is quite a learning experience!
Anyway, he is doing great. Tired. He actually fell asleep on the bus on Monday on the way home...poor guy.
I will keep you posted...but all is going so well...other than my kids are growing up WAY too fast. :(

No comments:
Post a Comment