Wednesday, September 10, 2008

First day of school and good news for CJ!

I am so behind in my blogging it isn't funny. :) Sorry! I am still waiting for things to calm down...I thought that was going to happen when the boys went back to school? Still waiting...

Anyway, CJ started school first so let's start with him.

Waiting....1st grade.first day.

Can someone please tell me how this transition happened??? How on earth do I have a second grader? It is awesome to do these shots year after year...look how much he has grown up. My little boy is now in second grade is is loving it.

first day.

As you can see we hit the Under Armor outlet on vacation! Anyway, CJ is doing AWESOME his first few days at school, he had homework last night and did really really with it. And the BEST news arrived yesterday...he got accepted into the Suzuki program at school to play cello!! You might remember all of the stuff that happed with this last spring...but he got in! Some I know are saying cello? Why on earth would he want to play that? Well, funny enough my mother actually played the cello and if I remember correctly, it was the first instrument I wanted to play. :) He will play it this year and then can switch to violin or viola next year if he wants and then in 4th grade he can play whatever he wants (flute, trumpet, etc.) I can't wait to start hearing those stings squeeking! :) Anyway, we are going today to get sized...should be interesting.

first day.

No comments: