...always helps. :)
I am feeling a bit better today. Even after a night of sleep and my mind cleared of everything going through it last night it is still clear this morning that I need to make some changes in my life. Everyone does a little soul searching at times in their life...and one of my times is now.
There are so many things I have been blessed with...so many things in life that I really enjoy. The key is doing them all in moderation (except for spending time with my kids). :) If only I could learn to do them all without feeling like I need to do them all in this big grandiose way ALL of the time. If only I could let go that inner perfectionist/people pleaser in me. If only I could let the "control freak" in me go just a little bit....ALL things would be easier if I could work on just these three things.
All things to work on over the winter. :) 2009 is going to be a good year!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment