Chris was actually in Macedon today and I met him for lunch and I will tell you what...it has been FOREVER since Chris and I have had 30 minutes of time to talk without one of the boys needing something or one of us falling asleep. :)
It really just revives you! Anyway...we meet at Subway in Walmart (really there is nothing else out there) and then I had to pick up a couple of things.
So guess what came out today? The Price is Right for Wii! So excited. Chris and I used to go to the casino on dates and sit at The Price is Right slot machines and play all night long and we would win some money and lose some money. This game is JUST like that and you don't even lose money! I figured Chris and I can have FREE date nights playing against each other now.
So, I pick it up and come home and put it in the wii for a quick game before the boys come home and almost spit my drink out at the WARNING it posts FOREVER before you can play. Basically something like Nintendo will not actually give you the money you win here ...blah...blah...blah.... NO WAY???
Seriously, are people that stupid??? What ass would actually sue Nintendo for dollar bills or cars not flying out of the wii what they won.
I already won a Toyota Camary. Chris needed a new car. lol!
I texted Chris a picture of my purchase and he responded back, "loser."
YES I AM. :)
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment