Create your own family sticker graphic at pYzam.com
Seriously...the ones that have so many kids and so many pets that the stickers have to go around to the side window drive me nuts. I don't know what it is about them that bothers me. Maybe it is that I don't really care how many screaming kids you have in your car and how many pets you have in your house either...just get off your cell phone and drive! :)If you want to create your own cool sticker like this one you can by using the above link. Our picture cracks me up because we all look alike! I couldn't put a dress on me!!

3 comments:
I went to a presentation on pedophiles and molesters a few months ago and the police officer who was presenting said that this is the most terrible thing you could put on the back of your car (tied with those soccer balls with the kids name and number). It's like advertising your child, his name, etc. to the whole world. And that gives the predator a base of information to go off of when he wants the child to think he's not a "stranger".
So, follow your gut. They are far worse than just irritating!
Also. Bad hair day? I don't think I've ever seen your hair that frizzed! ;-)
LOL!! I swear on Saturday my hair was totally that frizzy!!
Glad they annoy others as well...
I've never even seen these before...must be a NY thing ;)
Post a Comment