His parents were just such awesome people, so fun to have here in my house for a night. They were saying that he always sleeps with his hands over his head. They were right! I thought it was so cute!
Monday, June 16, 2008
.newborn.
Last Thursday night I squeezed in a mid week night time photo shoot with this little guy. He was 3 weeks old and was just so alert and strong for his age! We finally got him to go to sleep at the end, I don't think he wanted to miss anything!



His parents were just such awesome people, so fun to have here in my house for a night. They were saying that he always sleeps with his hands over his head. They were right! I thought it was so cute!

His parents were just such awesome people, so fun to have here in my house for a night. They were saying that he always sleeps with his hands over his head. They were right! I thought it was so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment