Today's lunch time fun activity was strawberry picking! To the boys that means running around a field stepping on strawberries which they don't even like. For me that means an awesome photo opportunity. For Chris, well...he is just excited that I didn't make it a family trip.
This picture just cracks me up. You can tell it is the end of school when the conversations go to what you can and can't do with your hands.
Connor (on the right) is trying to do the "spock" thing I think? He can't do it. I can't do it. Daddy and CJ can.
Strange. Again...CJ looks like me but acts like his father. Connor looks like Chris but acts like...well...me. :)
Once in a while they act like they love each other. Really...Connor has been counting down the days until his brother was home with him. I think he is just so excited to have a playmate finally!
Oh...and the shirt. It is CJ's favorite, especially when we are doing something together. He is so cute when he comes down stairs and winks at me and smiles when I look at it. I actually tear right up usually. It is getting a little too small and I don't even want to know what is going to happen when it doesn't fit any longer. :)
CJ picking -
Connor picking -
Yummy strawberries for dessert! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment