View Larger HERE.
This is CJ's new thing. I don't know what it is. I don't know if it is the nerves from the end of school? Too much time in the pool. Dry skin. I tried talking to him on Friday when I first noticed it about if something was bothering him or what. He said nothing was, but I think it might be some of each of these things.
He isn't biting them, he picks the skin off with his fingers. Some of the parts of his fingers are so bad that they are actually bleeding in spots.
It HAS to hurt.
I want to cry just looking at them. He can't even eat the right way because the food touching his raw parts of his skin just burns.
I think I am going to try some A&D Ointment, but I don't know. Any ideas?

No comments:
Post a Comment