You are onto HOLLYWOOD BABY!!
Brian, don't even bother calling me telling me what a loser I am for watching this show...I already know.
I LOVE AMERICAN IDOL. Maybe I can find one of those oval stickers for the back of my van to share my love? I*HEART* AI. Shannon?
Anyway...this is what I want to know. Why do the judges pick on all of these "young" kids about singing like they are 80 years old when they pick "60's" for the theme for the first week.? People who were born in the 60's are in their 40's....the maximum age I think for American Idol is 28?
Why not just let them pick the song the first week to really show their style and then go into these horrible theme weeks? I have to admit, I hate 60's week. The only thing worse is big band week. 99.9% of the people who watch this show didn't recognize 2/3's of the songs tonight.
Give us some hits!! Their are a few that should go right now because of talent and their are a few that I would like to go because they are ANNOYING. More on them next week.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment