I actually like these quotes as much as the coffee. I loved this one today enough to take a picture of it.
"All children need a laptop. Not a computer, but a human laptop. Moms, dads, grannies and grandpas, aunts, uncles - someone to hold them, read to them, teach them. Loved ones who will embrace them and pass on the experience, rituals and knowledge of a hundred previous generations. Loved ones who will pass to the next generation their expectations of them, their hopes, and their dreams." ~ General Colin L. Powell
Oh....and did I tell you that I almost killed my dog on Tuesday? Remember what the weather was like here? SNOW? Well, I had such a a crazy day with the Uno's Fundraiser. I left the house at 3:55 and I guess I must have had a lot on my mind because I left him outside.
For over 4 hours.
Chris got home at 8:30 and his was still sitting out on the deck covered in snow.
I still feel horrible.
Good thing his hair is long huh?
My poor baby.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
.the way I see it #273.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment