Friday, February 8, 2008

.odds and ends.

Just a couple of odds and ends this morning. Some vents, some laughs, and some just really gross aspects of being a mom.

Let me start with the gross stuff and get that over with....if you get grossed out about....well....passing gas....you might want to stop here. Can you please explain to me why boys fart more then women and then why they can fart and actually crap their pants while doing it? I don't get that at all. Both boys this morning were sent to the bathroom when I was getting them dressed for school because they both farted and crapped just enough so the inside of their butt cheeks and had what I am going to call a "crap coating." Really? How does that happen?

As a woman it is hard to admit anything about farting, because really, we don't do it as much as men. If we need to fart, we hold it in. It doesn't matter who we are with...we don't just let them go. It isn't a contest amongst our peers to see who can launch the most deadly or loud fart.

Can visualize if women did that?

**Women sitting around at a ladies function, drinking wine. FFFFFFFFGGGGHHHHHHHH. "Oh great one Sally!", "Sue, man that one STUCK!", "Patty, wow....10 out of 10 for that silent but deadly!"**

Okay, enough visualization there...BUT...I am sure there isn't a women out there that could admit that they didn't have a accidental "slip" from time to time. Okay, I can't believe I am actually typing this, but....I HAVE NEVER, EVER, EVER CRAPPED MY PANTS FARTING.

So what is it? What is the difference between men and women here??? Can someone please help me???

Okay....onto the next topic of the day...if I am 75 years old and in Michaels buying 5 things kitting yarn as 5 different orders so I can use a 40% off coupon for each one, counting out EXACT change for EACH order out of my 70's brown wallet, with 10 people waiting in line behind me in the old register open and then when I am done making sure my wallet is in my "pocket book", and my coat, scarf, hair cover thing is all on and ready before I move away from the register so the next person can go....PLEASE SHOOT ME.

And finally....to my wonderful fellow residents of Victor who enjoy their morning coffee from Dunkin Donuts....when the cars are blocking off 96 in both directions because the line for the drive thru is around the building and out to the road, can you please do to things....
  1. Get your lazy butt out of your car and go into the restaurant and get your coffee because NO ONE is in there.
  2. If you are worried about getting out of the car and slipping in your high heals on the ice, then can you at least get off to ONE side of the parking lot so people can actually PULL into the parking lot?
Really...whoever designed the set up for that Dunkin Donuts should be fired because it just doesn't make sense....but stupid people make it worse. :)

Anyway....Happy Friday!

Oh...and don't forget Christy's Crew is hosting a jewelry party tomorrow at The Iron Butterfly Health Club in Victor. Don't like jewelry? Stop by and get a 50/50 raffle ticket!!

.Silpada Jewelry Fundraiser.

No comments: