Monday, February 25, 2008

.home studio.


.home studio., originally uploaded by {kristin W.}.

I seriously have the BEST bunch of friends who sometimes believe in me more then I believe in myself.

This weekend, my wonderful husband, and my friend MaryJo's husband Bob, and my friend Shannon's husband Steve put down this AWESOME wood floor in my studio. Say bye-bye to the carpet! Really....I sit in here and almost cry...I like it that much. I know how hard they worked on it and for that reason it means that much more to me. I can't tell you what an amazing job they did, and for once my whole dream of being a photographer feels so real having a room like this to work in.

.home studio.

As you can see, I moved one of my desks into my studio so I can also use it for in person proofing, and I can also have the ability to shoot and hook the camera right up to the computer so it instantly downloads the pictures and clients can see them on the screen as I take them.

On the right of my desk I have a whole bunch of the different products I sell including coffee table books, mini easels, picture magnets, etc. So when people are in my studio for shoots they can see all of the things they can do with their pictures.

And....the boys love it too because now the puck slides when they play knee hockey in here!

Really.....I can't thank Bob, Steve, and Chris enough. I can't. This room is a dream come true for me.

I am in LOVE.

Thank you to the best set of friends I could have ever asked for. I am so lucky to have all of you in my life.

No comments: