Thursday, February 14, 2008

.the way I see it #280.


.the way I see it #280., originally uploaded by .kristin W..

Happy Valentines Day to me.

A 3 mile walk, a non-fat, sugar free Caramel Macchiato, and a good thought for the day.

"You can learn a lot more from listening than you can from talking. Find someone with whom you don't agree in the slightest and ask them to explain themselves at length. Then take a seat, shut your mouth, and don't argue back. It's physically impossible to listen with your mouth open." John Moe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love that quote!

Anonymous said...

did you get permission to use that photo

Kristin Williams said...

Hi Anonymous!

Thanks for your concern, but I actually took this picture of the coffee I was drinking to share the quote as a picture instead of just typing it.

Last time I checked I don't think it is illegal to take a picture of my cup of coffee. I am not selling it, distributing it, just posting it on my blog.

Have a good day!