First of all let me start by saying that whomever made these hearts really needs to fix their machine because the words on them are all messed up!
I can't stand these things, but I got a tub of them to put onto top of the boys cupcakes for school. WOW have these things changed.
What ever happed to "BE MINE" or what seemed "LOVE YOU" or even "KISS ME".
We have updated the candy for this generation to include technical sayings like "IM ME", and "EMAIL ME".
Now you also have to know "texting" lingo to figure them out. Like, "UR KIND" to "UR KING", to "URA TIGER."
Then we have ones like "YOU (HEART) ME", and "(HEART) OF GOLD". Huh?
And lets just say these didn't make it on top of the cupcakes that went into Connor's preschool or CJ's 1st grade classroom - "LOVER BOY", "MARRY ME", "HOT LOVE".
Some other new ones I found were "PURR FECT", "BEAR HUG", and the one above that cracked me up, "YES DEAR."
How things change.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
.hearts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment