I have had so many people come up to me and tell me I should do a mini beginners camera class for people that really don't have a clue. Which totally cracks me up because just a few years ago I loved photography but didn't have a clue either.
Well, anyway, I decided to finally do one of these classes this summer.
I named it - Beyond "Cheese!" - a fun photography learning experience for people who just don't have a clue. I am really targeting this to beginners and people who want to have fun!
6 people.
4 hours. (1 1/2 on BASIC camera stuff, 1 hour shooting with kids as models, and 1 1/2 hour computer stuff).
Still working on price and final location and date, but I am really excited about it.
I love teaching and I am so excited to share my passion to others!
Details will be coming soon...keep an eye out on my photography blog if you are interested!

4 comments:
Gosh - so impressive - I don't know how you do everything you do! Its really amazing. You have so much talent and energy. This is great - good for you!
I was one of those people who said you should give a class!! Sign me up - Kristin, I met you this month at the kids' baseball game. I was the one who had little clue how my camera really worked . . . Keep me posted when you finalize your camera workshop!
Hi Claire!
It was great to meet you! I hope to have a date finalized this week. I will post on my photography blog when I do finalize everything!
It is going to be fun!
Hey Kristin -
I raised a lot of my money for The 3 Day by teaching classes like this. Mine were cooking and cake decorating, but the principle is the same! I'd take the class if I were closer - our little point and shoot is fading away and I have no clue which sort of camera to get and then what to do with it!
Christy
Post a Comment