Thursday, January 24, 2008

.full.

.full.

My nephew....and I am sure you are all sick of looking at my brothers kids because I have done nothing but post pictures of them since Christmas. But how could I not post this one??? Isn't he just the cutest thing in the world?

Really....I REALLY need to finish these pictures....I have been working on them here and there since New Years Day. Yes, 25 days. I am thankful I have a very patient brother and sister-in-law....who also check out flickr to see what I post there so that gives them somewhat of a fix.

The funny story about all of these pictures is that we took these right after lunch. At lunch the kids had sugar free Tang. Not good. I have spent a ton of time trying to get rid of the orange stain around his mouth in all of his pictures. The easiest way? Convert to black and white! :)

No comments: